Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tons of Good Mail & Max- Busy Day #3

Today I picked up Brittany my niece, we went shopping, to breakfast at Einstein bagels, then I dropped her off at the airport. She's going home early for Christmas. You just won't believe it... I forgot my camera- gosh dang it! I hate when I do that. Just goes to show you can't do everything.
Einsteins has these ADORABLE CANDY CANE BAGELS. I'm not kidding you they are so cute! (the picture doesn't do them justice)
They are cranberry orange & plain bagel wrapped around to make a candy cane then sprinkled in powdered sugar. I was overwhelmed thinking... who can I buy these for & why, oh why did I stop my great gift idea list?
Max & I went to the post office with this great stash of good mail.
Sending good mail gives me such a high. Poor Max is so lonely when I am busy & gone all day.

7 comments:

Brit said...

Thanks again for taking me to the airport. I enjoyed hanging out with you. I always do. Love you.

patsy said...

Brit~ thanks for alwasy leaving such great comments. Hope you have fun at home this Christmas!

Jill said...

That's a ton of good mail, I'm impressed. How was the post office? Hopefully not too crowded.

4 flood gates said...

Wow! I won??? I can't believe it! I'm so very excited to receive some yummy Sees! Thank you so much!
You are truly an inspiration! I read your blog & think I gotta get busy! I loved your Starbucks post & promptly sent if off to the corporate headquarters via Stan (Geep's brother). They loved it, too, even though the pictures didn't come through. Thanks again!!!

patsy said...

Sherri~ You sent my post off to corporate headquarters?!! Oh my gosh- now I am excited about that. I sent your Sees off yesterday with my good mail stash- I can't wait for you to get them :)

patsy said...

Jill- the post office... only 2 people in front of me & the friendliest ladies runnin' the place. I'm telling you - you've gotta move here. It's unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

I want to try this bagel! I bet it is so good! You still need to try the mudslide chocolate cookie from Einsteins. It is to die for!-megs