Friday, December 14, 2007

Many Gifts

This morning my dear friend Karen (who never leaves comments on my blog ;) ) stopped by with some Christmas goodies! What a joy!! She even brought my mail in which was so nice since I am still in my pajamas wrapping gifts in a huge pile of paper, ribbons & packages.
I love Karen. She is such a dear friend. She understands me or at least pretends to. She introduced me to blogging even though she doesn't really keep up on her private blog. She has the most darling family & extended family in the world- she's so lucky- and her husband is so great that he has left TWO COMMENTS on my blog this week!! My own husband- whom I love, yes I do- never reads my blog. I guess he's livin' it so, whatever.
In the mail that Karen so graciously brought up to keep me from neighborhood shame were many Christmas cards & a package from my sister in law with some of these!

I didn't even know Ghirardelli made these in small squares. I love the big ones and sent one to her for her November birthday. She loves peppermint for some odd reason I always remember that &... so do I all of the sudden. I took a picture of them but it won't down load....?
Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco is one of my favorite places in the world to visit I love San Francisco.


Last week Linda brought me this delightful package...


We are true Grobanites. We have seen him in concert together twice. I was thrilled to get this CD since I refuse to buy anymore CD's since a little red head I know KEEPS BREAKING THEM!!! Is this the greatest way to wrap a CD or what? It's a little pocket of paper decorated. I am going to store it in this pocket always, it will remind me every time I listen to it that she gave it to me. It's a fabulous CD by the way.

Also- last week this met me at a Community Council meeting. I had mentioned to Wende how much I loved her pen and look what she sent to me! So thoughtful.




4 comments:

Jill said...

This is a whole of goodness, gifts from friends are the best especially when they're delivered to your door while you're in your pj's.

The cd situation sounds grim, do you need a safe to keep them out of Trent's hands? How goes the scaffolding request?

patsy said...

Brett keeps telling me I need to make a copy of new CD's then use the copy, but I never do it. I think he's over it now... I'm crossing my fingers.
The scaffolding, he's stopped talking about it for a while. Thanks for asking!

Anonymous said...

When I come home, I want the Josh Groban CD put on my computer. I've never tried the peppermint bark Ghiradelli square...they look amazing.-megs

Anonymous said...

This is Dana, Aimee's sister in law -I love your blog. You are so good about updating it and it is always fun to look at. I am also a Grobanite and I really want his new CD I think I'm getting it for Christmas so I'm glad to hear you liked it. Have a happy day.