Monday, December 10, 2007


Funny story: Trent found scaffolding in the home depot add & he has been obsessing over it all day. Trent- do 5 quarters equal $79? Mom- no 5 quarters is $1.25. Trent- do 5 paper dollars and 5 quarters equal $79? Mom- No that would be $6.25. Trent- do 5quarters, 5 paper dollars & dad's credit card equal $79? Mom- Yes. Trent- can I buy this scaffolding? Mom- do you want to ask Santa for scaffolding for Christmas? Trent- I already asked Santa for an electric Thomas train set & a real spider man web shooter so I can climb up the side of the house with webs. Mom- (I'm just rolling my eyes at this point)

Oh my it's going to be a COLD week!

*do your kids ask for really hard things to buy/find for Christmas?

*what's the weather like at your house?

9 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

You always take the cutest pictures! Trent is so darn cute! Sophie is asking for a big rocket ship so she can fly to the moon. When I asked her where we would keep it, she told me "in my room". Good luck to me!!
-Ashley (Neumeyer)

Unknown said...

i am going to leave you a special message on my blog today.

c

Jill said...

Scaffolding, that's a funny one.

Whitney is asking Santa for a nonexistent, heinously ugly stuffed animal with a horn, wings, and many colors. She made it up, so I can't get it for her but am wondering where she came up with such a thing.

patsy said...

Ashley ~ Wende Moore- wendemoore photography took this picture. A rocket ship to the moon? That sophie is so cute!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

That is the cutest picture!

michelle said...

This is your Pink Christmas friend, Michelle! Thank you!!!!!! I just tried to e-mail you, and it came back to me. Can you e-mail me your e-mail adress? Thanks sooooo much! :) Azsunm@aol.com

wende said...

Patsy! Guess what! My brother in law Josh fixed my blog and now you can comment! AND I figured out how to add my photo to my profile so I had to test it out here. Love ya! come on over and leave a comment YAY! - wende

Beth said...

You know those Christmas Lists just keep getting bigger and better every year.... good luck with the scafolding! Too Cute, and it would be funny except because we know him, we know he is serious!!!

Janae said...

Great picture of Trent:) I don't can't image the scaffolding thing....boys and girls are REALLY different huh! It is way too cold here this week!@!