Thursday, December 27, 2007

Look Who Came To My House Today!

The -Not So Fussy Peanut!He came & didn't cry the whole time- yep that's right-
he's learning to accept his fate-
living outside the womb.
Between getting a little older & some new reflux meds he's finally starting to get better. He still has his moments but hey- there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Don't they look great?! I don't know why I didn't get a picture of his Daddy- he was here though.
For Christmas we gave them this picture framed

They brought us 4 of these... I love them. I can't wait to use them!

(Click on the photo to find out what they are)
One of my favorite places to eat serves these for dessert & they are our families all time favorite. I never thought of making them at home. It's a great gift.


This is Trent with his new favorite Christmas gift of the year.

Yep we got a dishwasher yesterday & this morning Brett came in from the garage & said- Trent we have one more present for you- a dishwasher box!!

He has played with it nearly ALL DAY.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

dishwasher boxes are the BEST!!

Jill said...

What a relief for the little peanut and for all of you!! I would not handle a colicky baby well at all.

My kids would be thrilled to have a box like that, I'm sure the combination of Trent's new Superman jammies and the box were almost too much to take!

Jill said...

Is your cold gone yet?

patsy said...

Yes! My cold is gone- feeeww.
I cough some at night, but I'll take it.

Beth said...

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better... that is the pits.

The only thing better than a dishwasher box... is a refrigerator box!! Try one of those for his birthday!!!

Your Sis and her kids look great!!! She is having a great hair day! Yippeee peanut is doing a little better.

Thanks so much for this post! Love it, needed it too!!