Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Patsy's Great Gift Idea #7


A Nativity Set

I love nativities. I collect them but have plenty & I don't places for them all! There is something so sweet about getting a Nativity set for Christmas. I like to give them early - when I do - so that the recipient has a chance to really use them during the Christmas holidays. I gave one to my mother in law who keeps it up in her curio cabinet all year long.

I really think this one is the coolest ever!

I want one for the grand kids I will have someday- I hope. Can you believe how adorable?!

Nativities range from $1.99 up to thousands. They fit in every one's budget. What a great last minute or any minute gift. Plus, you can find them anywhere. Deseret Book has a large selection from different countries this year, they are really beautiful and interesting.

Pick up a Nativity set for your family if you don't have one & one for the kids you love (there are many kid friendly ones around besides the one shown.)

You can find the Fisher price Nativity Set here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is that little nativity set! I love nativities! Great idea! love you mom! -Megs

Jill said...

I wish I would have this when my kids were tiny. Whitney would probably still like to play with it. Great idea.

Beth said...

Your family gave us our first Nativity set, it is so precious!

One year at Christmas time we had an annonymous gift left on our door step every night in Dec up until Christmas and it was pieces to build a nativity set, and on Christmas Eve arrived Baby Jesus. It was fun, and they never got caught, We still don't know who it was!