Thursday, December 13, 2007

Missionary Package

This morning I sent a package to the missionary. He has been really wanting some photos of family, friends, his pre-mission self, etc. He only had one family photo with him when he left- we didn't think of that, it wasn't on the list. He is going to be so excited to get this today. I hope he already has it right now. The store that I take it to has same day MTC delivery for $6.00.

Great deal. I am hoping he loves it and it doesn't make him too homesick. His last e mail sounded so good. He is doing great. I sent a bunch of rowdie pictures of him with really long hair from when he grew it out when he was in Jane Eyre last year. Just so he can look cool like he used to be some kind of rebel or something.

This one's just for laughs!

This one too! Well & to show that he's modest...
But this one... could get him into trouble!?
What a goof ball. All these pictures are from our trip to NY last spring. That was so much fun.

5 comments:

wende said...

I laughed just as hard seeing these photos for the second time! Brian will get a good laugh from these, his comp will too. You're such a good mom! :)

Anonymous said...

I love these Brian in NY pictures. I think his sense of humor is a gift. I certainly enjoy it. And I like that it continues at the MTC. His letters you've shared show an ability to see the funny and not lose sight of what is really important. This will be a great help to him and those he leads during his mission, to get though the difficult parts. I'm sure you're pleased.

Jill said...

That's kind of funny that pictures weren't on the list of things to take pack, I'm sure he'll love this package.

I'm still working on what I'm sending him, but I'm pretty excited about part of it (not that it's all that elaborate, but still). Does he like Rice Krispy Treats?

patsy said...

Does he like Rice krispy treat? Of Course! Jill you're the best!

Anonymous said...

HA! These pictures are the best! I forgot about these! I doubt Brian will forget his goofy said but I bet these will help him remember how funny he really is! I'm sure he's known in the MTC. -megs