Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ringing In The New Year

For New Year's Eve- we were lucky enough to spend some time with our friends the Johnson's. we ate yummy sandwiches & the best ever chips & dip. Plus Karen's mom brought this. All I can say is WOW. I knew I had to get a picture right away. Is that amazing or what!? It tastes amazing too, let me tell you!
Even though can has been really sick with strep. She had us over (she's feeling much better- but still!) It was so kind of her- we had so much fun. There was some guitar hero & ping pong going on, a video for the little ones, & loads of great conversation.

Brett spent the whole night trying to get their dog LuLu to be his friend. He loves dogs.
LuLu is a little nervous of men for some reason- she just came that way. He was mostly successful even though I didn't get a shot of them together.
Megan came up from Provo. We are not sure who the orange head girl is. JK
Hailey & friend too! Don't they look like fun?! We came home with extra kids & stayed up until midnight. Or shall I say I stayed up with them until midnight. It was tough I was getting crabby from dealing with a hyper guy- no names mentioned- but we made it! After counting down the old year, drinking some sparkling cider, banging outside with pots & pans -so cold...

I took the first picture of the New Year.
HAPPY 2008 I HOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE



3 comments:

wende said...

that dessert is unreal looking! you'll have to get that recipe and maybe one afternoon we can try it out, together, because two heads trying out a new recipe is better than one! happy new year!

michelle said...

Wow! That dessert does look yummy! It looks like you had a great New Year's Eve! Happy New Year!
:)

Jill said...

That's quite the spread, are you going to explain the best chips and dip ever? I'm a chips and dip junkie, please share.