Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SPT- 25th Hour

The question this week... What would you do if you had another hour in the day. Uninterrupted- & you can't sleep. Gosh this challenge has been really hard for me. Isn't that silly- like the hardest SPT yet. It's totally because I know what I should be doing- EXERCISING.

Does this count? You better believe it!I can't believe the storms this year! Just about every 48 hours we get snow. We've had years when we've gotten more- sure- but this year it's so darn consistent.

For those of you who don't know. If you don't shovel your driveway then drive over it- it packs the snow down really hard. Later in the day it turns to life threatening ice! Thick ice that may not melt until spring unless you get out there & chip it away- which my husband did last week. Sorry jack, if Dad sees that I shoveled the snow you're gonna get a lecture. These SPT shots of me are brutal- it looks like someone hit me with the shovel!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is probably how I should have spent it yesterday...today it is going to be hard work! I hope you spend time time creating to day- reward yourself!

Holly said...

I would totally run and hide in the fetal position if faced with regular snow and ice. That IS definitely serious exercise--whew!!

Unknown said...

i know i've said that i'd love to enjoy some snow falling this year, but i reaaaalllllyy do NOT miss the shoveling! good for you!

(take cover, jack.)

Jill said...

You guys have gotten a ton of snow this year, way more than we have down here. Exercising is a good use of an extra hour, but really should be done in one of those early hours so it actually happens eh? At least that's my pattern.

michelle said...

Snow shoveling is hard work! Good for you for getting out there, and doing it. I too, need to get to exercising. I just haven't put it back into my regualr routine. Soon though...soon. :)

wende said...

patsy i was totally laughing when i read this entry! i just came in from shovelling and i thought "i should to a blog entry about shovelling and taking a picture of the shovel full of snow." it's some times creepy how much we think alike! good job for getting it done! it is some seriously good exercise. PS i thought this would be a really easy SPT but like you I have had a hard time with it. probably because i really would just sleep!