Sunday, January 13, 2008

2008 ~ 31 For January

1. I am usually thinking about being on a diet.
2. I love to decorate with the color RED.
3. Brett & I have the same favorite color- BLUE.
4. My eyes are GREEN.
5. I hate intense sun & burn really easily.
6. I almost never go outside without sunglasses- even to get the mail.
7. I want to be a gardener, but I have terrible allergies - (and the whole sun thing)
8. I am a NIGHT OWL.
9. Mornings are difficult for me. I had a goal at the start of the school year to feed my children a good breakfast every morning. I am doing really good at it, even though I have missed a few days.
10. I LoVe tO sEw, but I'm not that good at it. I don't do it as much as I would like because my laundry/sewing room is so unorganized.
11. I am not a perfectionist & I often wish I were.
12. I hate being HOT, my feet are always HOT.
13. My favorite thing to wear is a pair of jeans & a sweatshirt. I love sweatshirts. It's a terrible fashion statement.
14. I wish I had style... I just don't.
15. I make my bed every day. (Most days I make my kid's beds too.)
16. My bedroom is sky blue- "glacial pool" according to Sherwin Williams.
17. When I grow up I want to be an artist, even though I don't know anything about art.
18. Going to the METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART in NY was a dream come true. I have been there twice now!
19. When I was a kid I wanted to be a doctor, an actress, an advertising executive- oh ya and a mom - the BeSt Job of all.
20. Being late makes me a nervous wreck!
21. I am happiest when my house is clean. I can't relax knowing I have jobs undone.
22. I want to have a liBraRy in my house. We are working on it.
23. I exaggerate a lot in conversation & I am often dramatic. I'm working on it- well, not really.
24. I love to send & get good mail. :)
25. It SURPRISES me that I don't really like to travel.
26. I always want to go to sunny Southern CA in January or February. I love Newport Beach. The winter weather gets me down after a while & I just want a break from it.
27. Checking the weather multiple times a day is a habit of mine.
28. I like to do laundry & dishes- but don't like putting either of them away.
29. I get way too overwhelmed at Christmas. It always turns out well, but I'm glad when it's over.
30. On Valentine's DAy we have a family tradition to eat a fancy dinner together & open small gifts. We decorate the dining room, it's a BIG DEAL around here.
31. Everyone gets their own box of Chocolates!

1 comment:

Jill said...

This is a fun list. I can relate to many of the same things, especially wanting a library in the house. I have two stacks of books on the kitchen floor right now because I'm out of shelf space and really don't know what to do.