Wednesday, January 9, 2008

SNOW

We have gotten so much snow this year!
The weather man says it's a good thing. I guess so...
I had a meeting at the Jr. High at 9:15 & almost talked myself out of it.This is my nervous driving face. (maybe I shouldn't document everything?)Luckily this guy turned off right in front of me.I came home with Hailey sick & found this...
My mailbox covered in snow & so much snow pushed in front of it that I had to get out of my car & trudge through almost 18" of snow to get the mail. No letter from the missionary. That's okay I got the best email ever yesterday. He leaves for Chile on Monday so we will get to talk to him when he gets to the airport in Salt Lake City then again during a four hour lay over in Atlanta! I can't wait to hear his voice- only 4 more days.
*do you have snow?
*do you wear your sunglasses even in the snow? hey it's bright!

6 comments:

andrea said...

We've got TONS of snow and I love it. I always wear my sunglasses. I have very sensitive eyes. It's almost worse in the snow because of the glare.

Johnna said...

Yes, we even have snow! The snowplow went down our road this morning. I was anticipating having to stay home from work because I woulnd't be able to back out of the driveway. No such luck, darn snowplow guy!

Love you,

Johnna :)

PaD said...

It's 70 degrees on our patio table so no snow here. That was a great letter from Brian. He sounds so happy. Thank goodness. Thanks for sharing with us.

michelle said...

We don't have snow. :( After spending a week in Utah, I really am missing it! I do wear my sunglasses while I am out in it. I have a hard time seeing without them. The white is so pretty, and bright! :)

Jill said...

We got a lot of snow overnight too (not as much as you guys though) and it has been a little crazy today because of it. Fortunately Randy cleared off my car for me this morning, that made it all less daunting.

I can't believe Brian leaves on Monday already! Wow, wow, wow. How exciting. I'm sure it will be so great to talk to him and hear him speak Spanish.

I always wear my sunglasses, even on cloudy days and especially on snowy days, it always feels too bright to me.

Michelle Alley said...

Your snow look snow beautiful! We had beautiful snow here in NY and into Montreal, but, we had a sudden warm-up and almost all our snow is gone :( I have to say it's nice to have some more mild temps though! Thanks for stopping by my blog!