Monday, January 7, 2008

FHE - GOALS

For family night we worked on our goals for the new year & our 100 lists of things we want to do in our life times. Apparently one of my goals needs to be to remember to take pictures.
2008 Goals
Jack- eat a whole watermelon in one sitting this summer. (no comment from mom...?)
Hailey- earn & put at least $300 in my bank account.
Chloe- finish reading the Book of Mormon.
Trent- beat up some bad guys & learn to play the ukulele.
Hmmmmm
*what are your goals this year?
*do your kids make goals?

3 comments:

Jill said...

Apparently I haven't been very creative with my 2008 goals because none of mine have anything to do with watermelon, bad guys or ukuleles. I'm going to have to rethink what I've got so far.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I loved catching up on your blog. I haven't had the internet until today... I am excited for you guys to come and see me this summer if it works out for you to.

patsy said...

Aim- you have no idea how happy I am to see your comment here today!! I don't think the kids would let me change my mind if I wanted to... we are so excited to come up this summer!