Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This is the view out my front door this morning. I can't remember a year when it has snowed so often. We may not get huge accumulations like this one (6" on top of what we already had) but it has been snowing at least twice a week for over a month now. If only we would've had this kind of snow in 02 during the Olympics- which by-the-way- I LOVED.
I will be posting my SPT later. Today I am messing around with the kids since there is no school again- end of semester teacher work shop day. No one is sick- hurray- & it's sunny! We are just having an at home day. Trent slept in until 8:20- amazing & absolutely unheard of! So you know it's gonna be a good day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish for just a few days of this around here!

56 and sunny today...

Anonymous said...

I love the sleep in days...it would be everyday if it were up to me! I had to take kids to dentist and ortho appointments today. bummer

Jill said...

The snow is seriously crazy this year, but it has been really manageable. I have felt like hibernating, but not like I'm a shut-in.