Friday, January 18, 2008

Trent & I... Driving Ballet Carpool

I am ballet driver this week. Trent went along with me the other day. He is really growing up. We used to practice conversation with the ballet girls- now he has conversations with them by himself! (Just like a regular kid without AS.) Sounds small & insignificant I know, but it's not for Trent. He is doing so great. The ballet girls are looking a little shocked - it was dark & the flash- you know.
Anyhow they are great to talk with Trent & listen to his excitement about having new shoes- his favorite thing- he can run & jump now baby!!
I got this shot of Chloe right in the middle of a jump. I love it.

Chloe is so graceful. She too is growing up too fast. I'm so glad I had the chance to take some photos this week.

*do you drive any carpools?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...let me tell you about carpool's...Troy, since he works from home, is on duty in the morning for carpools and he let me know that this week his carpool schedule was extra full. He takes Mariah to swimming practice at 5:45 a.m. (every other day) comes home sleeps until 7:15 a.m. gets breakfast for Micah, then drives the Jr. High carpool at 7:45 a.m. comes home (I'm up at this time) at 8:00 a.m. makes breakfast for the little girls and drives Riley to early morning help with Mrs. Robinson at 8:30 a.m. and then comes home to get Payton and take the rest of the elementary carpool at 8:40 a.m. I LOVE HIM! Oh I almost forgot then everyday the Jr. boys call for a ride home at 3:00 p.m. Luckily Mariah and the little girls get rides home from school from the take home carpool (its not us).

wende said...

i love driving the carpool, i love how you get to hear their funny conversations and see how my kids interact with other kids - they're so different with other people! chloe is so beautiful, allie is excited to be invited to take pointe next year. i can't believe how fast all of this happens! trent is so awesome, i'm so glad he is doing well but i have to say that i always knew he would because he is sucha great kid! AND he has the best two parents and five older sibblings that a kid could want and need. He's bound to do well!

Beth said...

Great leaping shot of Chloe, those are hard to get in mid action and still look graceful!

Yep Wende is right on the mark with Trent and his awsomeness... and his bestest family ever... he is bound for great things!! Love him to pieces!! (and I want to steel his french fries)

Jill said...

I drive my kids to school and back, and usually take the neighbor to or from Scouts each week, but that's the extent of my carpooling.

Cool shot of Chloe dancing!