Saturday, January 26, 2008

Randomalicious

Yesterday Wende & I took Kristy out to lunch for her birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY. Wow that was fun- we need to do that again soon. Three bloggers eating lunch-- since my other friends don't blog we had so much to talk about that I could hardly chew my food- blah, blah, blah, blah, blah- I talk too much for sure. This picture is me trying not to have a double chin & we were outside so you know I had to have the sun glasses. I've decided I don't like being in the middle. Aren't these two cute!!
Afternoon-- like mother like blogger. Some of you may not know that Hailey here reads all of the blogs listed on my sidebar & more. She loves all of you.

Now to the disaster I made...
Brett is here -(it is so cold outside- I pray he comes home alive), everyone else is busy... even Trent has a friend over so I started to take my laundry/sewing room apart & organize it ONCE & FOR ALL. I can't stand it in there anymore. I tried to start sewing a project. But heck, I can't find anything. I was so frustrated I just decided...THIS IS IT- IN MY QUEST FOR BALANCE I HAVE TO MAKE A CHANGE HERE.
These are some pictures part way into the process- so they look extra messy.

(I made the pictures small as not to burn your eyeballs)

What a disaster.

Now that I have officially blogged about the disorganization that has become my life-
I am committed to change it!
Stay tuned to see the AFTER shots.
*is there a space/room in your house you have just let go?

9 comments:

Kristy said...

We need to have a blogger lunch once a month.....Karrie wants to join us. Good luck on your organizing. I have been a organization kick to I am sick of junk!! Thanks again for yesterday.

Janae said...

Patsy~ I have a room like this that needs this kind of help too!! Yeah for you for taking it on. I think about my room a lot...I hope to take it on someday. I will wait for your after shots and it will give me inspiration:)

wende said...

i have been working in the COLD garage but i feel so good! i'll take on my garage, you take on your laundry room. at least it's warm in there! good job for being so brave. you will feel so good when it's done!

Jill said...

Good luck with organizing that room, I feel your pain!

michelle said...

Cute picture! How fun to meet with other bloggers! YEA! for you for working on your sewing room! I have a craft room that literally looks like a bomb went off! :) It is on my long list of things to do! :) Happy Sabbath.

Beth said...

Good Grief do I ever have a project like this in my house!

Can't wait to see the after pictures. Inspire me!!!!

p.s. I love this room in your house... my dream to have so much space.

Unknown said...

i can't wait to see an after pic ;)

i used to have a room just like this. always thought i would make it my own crafting/sewing place. never got organized with it.

now, i don't have that place. sniff. sniff. what i wouldn't give to have a *me* place to organize! (although i did tackle the master closet this weekend...)

Karrie said...

Hey so when your project is done you, Kristy and Wende can come and help me tackle my garage! How does that sound?! Just kidding I would never put anyone through that pain and agony....except maybe my kids and Troy. This will be my next major under taking. If you saw it you would feel really good about your sewing room.

Holly said...

You are so funny! How fun to have a lunch out with your friends--and very cool that you documented it with a nice pic. Good luck with your craft/sewing room project. I need to get motivated to tackle mine. Can't wait to see the "after".