Friday, February 1, 2008

29 For February

1. I love PApeR! all kinds wrapping paper, cards, etc.

2. I frequently lose my sunglasses (just about everyday)- sometimes they are on my head.

3. I have a real love/hate relationship with my painted floor. It's so beautiful but so hard to clean.

4. I hated Valentine's day growing up. REally hated it! Now it's one of my favorites. I like to make it a family day. Brett & I celebrate too- but usually on the weekend.

5. A trip to Mt. Rushmore sounds like So much fun to ME.

6. Camping used to be one of my favorite summer time activities... as the mom it stinks- so much work!!!

7. I can't have See's chocolate in the house or hostess ding dong's... I just can't. It's beyond my control- they are so tempting to me.

8. If you bring me See's chocolate or hostess ding dong's on a bad day- I will melt with happiness.

9. I stopped drinking diet coke.... I'm drinking it again. Just one- a couple days a week.

10. My father in law & oldest sister have birthdays in February. happy birthday -early!!

11. Eight little ones call me GreAt Aunt pAtsy- well they would if they ever saw me. I hardly ever get to see them. They are all beautiful.

12. I have nicknamed myself the "Costco Crier"- yep I did it again yesterday- I sobbed in costco while talking on my cell to Karen about Brian & how I've been sending his mail to the WRONG ADDRESS!!! Don't get me going again..... sob, snif, sob, sniff

13. I worry my other kids are going to think I like him more.

14. I could eat MExican food- morning, noon, & night- I love tacos & everything else.

15. I talk to my daughter mEGAN who's away in college every day :)

16. My camera is falling apart- but it still takes great pictures.

17. For Valentine's day I want CAR WASH TOKENS--- truly one of my favorite gifts!

18. I am keeping some of my New Years Resolutions very well- I'm excited about that.

19. I don't like to put away groceries- does anyone?

20. THE APPRENTICE -CELEBRITY ADDITION is my current favorite show.

21. I've stopped watching AMERICAN IDOL for now- I think they set people up to look like idiots & I just can't watch that anymore- I will start when Hollywood week starts up again-maybe.

22. I'm tired of this list now.

23. My favorite books when I was a kid were anything by BEVERLY CLEARY.

24. In second grade I vividly remember that I wasn't in the advanced reading group & assumed until I was in COLLEGE that I just wasn't a good reader. ?? I realized that in a class.

25. Robby Jones & Dana Henke were in the advanced reading group. The two cutest/most popular boys to chase at recess. I always liked robby better. He's a cop now. I doubt they call him Robby- it's a shame.

26. I remember staying it at recess to watch Sesame STreet when the teacher would let us. Probably on rainy days. I still love Sesame STreet. I am sad no one watches it anymore at my house.

27. My favorite school lunch was toasted cheese sandwiches. Ruthie's favorite too. That school made the best toasted cheese!

28. My nephew came home from his mission to BRAZIL ---- YESTERDAY!!!!
WELCOME HOME MARCUS- WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU
29. Spell check won't work??? Please forgive me if I spell everything wrong. I consider myself a pretty good speller- but I make mistakes then don't worry about it because I usually have SPELL CHECK. drat!
*do you think this list thing is a good idea?
*I'm planning on doing one at the beginning of every month for journaling reasons- today I am questioning that idea....

4 comments:

michelle said...

I think the list idea is a great idea! It is a fun way to journal. I too feel the same way about American Idol. I just can't get myself to stop watching it! :)

Holly said...

This was a fun list and a neat way to start a new month. I can't believe it's February already!

We really do have a lot in common, even besides the Tex-Mex and ding-dong danger.

We quit watching AI too. I couldn't handle the humilation factor.

Karrie said...

Sadly I still love to watch AI, but I only started watching it last year so maybe it takes some time for the humiliation factor to kick in.

I love your lists and maybe I'll try one myself soon.

I'm a crappy speller and I really need my spell check back. What's wrong...it seems like when they did the last up date to blogger it was just gone. I need HELP!

Jill said...

My blogger spell check hasn't been working either, it's very disturbing to me.

I think Mt. Rushmore sounds like a fun trip too, and am so surprised by this.

I'm sorry that crying at Costco is regular occurrence for you. At least they have a serious, bulk supply of tissues there if you need them.