Friday, February 22, 2008

Good Mail Kindness

Last week I got this darling puzzle piece in the mail with a thank you note written on the back from Kristi. Isn't that a cute idea!? That Kristi is so creative. It just goes to show you don't have to have fancy stationery to be thoughtful- creativity is better.
(well both really- you know how I feel about my personalized note cards)Sky sent me this invitation to a stake camp meeting next week. I was just called to be the assistant stake girl's camp leader. What a great idea- sending out darling invitations to our first meeting! I bet everyone shows up now- smart Sky!Today I got this in the mail!! Woo HOoo- I bought it from the Pritzy Pritz's etsy shop. So, So cute! I love etsy shops but hate pay pal, I apparently forgot my name & password so they won't let me pay!! I have emailed them but they don't care- I emailed Jessie & she let me send her a check. Thanks Jessie. Check out her shop - really- I love it!Lori brought me this cute card & bag of sugar free candy, since I am trying to lay off sugar. I am super bad addicted to sugar. Really it's ugly. I can't get tooo much of it. Actually I get too much of it on a regular basis. I'm working on it. It's so hard.Today I got this amazing package from Wende- it's so cool. It's a spring package with a note saying that if we spread spring joy around maybe it'll come sooner- I am hoping she is right!! I am sending some COME SPRING SOON good mail out this week. How about you?
Will you get on the spring come soon bandwagon & spread the spring spirit around with good mail or at least a surprise to a neighbor or friend?
* did you notice the smudge on all of my pictures?
My lens cover is broken so there is probably some gunk on the lens.
(*reminder- clean lens)

8 comments:

Kristy said...

I hate paypal as well. I can't get into my regular account so I had to sign up for an account under my work e-mail!! I hope Wende's good mail packages help spring to get here faster!!!

Hailey said...

thanks for sharing your chocolate mom. :D

hailey

Jill said...

I ordered that Shamrock from Jessie too, I think it's so cute! What's up with Paypal and your password?

That's so funny that you're trying to lay off sugar but then got that fabulously tempting spring package from Wende (I'm very happy to see her good mail label on there). Good luck with the sugar thing.

Kristi's good mail creativity is really off the hook!

Linda said...

I just went to the post office today and mailed off 4 good mail packages with spring goodies inside(you'll have to check out my recent good mail post). Very fun!

Yes, spring come soon, spring come soon.....

wende said...

you're laying off sugar?! i'm so sorry! what a lame package that was to send you! i'm trying really hard too, to lay off pretty much everything bad for my body, but this week has been HARD. sorry to be your temptress! love ya!

patsy said...

Wende~ you rock- I loved every single, piece which I shared with a lot of people!!so don't sweat it. Thank you, thank you I loved the package.

Anonymous said...

My Wende good mail candy is almost gone too...the munchkins found it and now they think Wende ROCKS!

Janae said...

Good mail is the best! I need to order some of those stickers:) Wende is the best:) I truly thing the candy made spring come because of this great weather we are now having:)