Monday, February 18, 2008

New Blog & Family Night Photos

My friend Wende the great photographer came up with the great idea to make a cooking blog with all our blogging friends as contributors. I think it is such a great idea. It's new so there aren't a lot of posts yet but check it out here!
I love these pictures from dinner tonight so I just wanted to share them.

*do you like to cook?

*is it hard for you like me, to come up with dinner ideas night after night?

*do you read together as a family? We're trying to... it's hard to do.

6 comments:

everything pink! said...

i am excited about your new recipe blog.
i have such a hate love relationship with cooking. i want to be a good cook so bad, but am afraid it may never suit me.

Jill said...

Cute pictures of your FHE, it's great that your kids are all so sweet with Trent.

I like the idea of the cooking blog, though I'm not at all keen on cooking.

Kristy said...

You are so on top of it!!! You have already posted a recipe on our new blog. I took a picture of dinner tonight so I post it when I wake up tomorrow.

Holly said...

I like to cook, I just don't do it regularly because I get bored with my same old recipes. I'll have to check it out.

Beth said...

I love the cooking blog!

I like to cook, but I get tired of thinking what to cook day after day after day... I like cookbooks, but I only like to try new things that I know have been tested. So this will be fun to try new stuff... and the pictures will be great, it really helps to have pictures to tempt you into something new!!

Great Idea!!

Janae said...

love the cooking blog:) Wende has great ideas always! I love you guys getting your reading in at the table. We try every morning and it just doesn't always happen...i think it is really hard!