Friday, February 15, 2008

Good Mail Round Up!

note: I am taking time out of my busy schedule of looking through wedding magazines & websites to report on the following good mail.
This past week has been such an amazing "Good Mail" week for me.
Let me just tell you... good mail is life changing. I am so much more aware of other people. I see things around my house, around town & think of friends & bloggers I love. The kindness of good mail spreads & spreads &... then it comes back to you.
I am overwhelmingly grateful for such loving kindness.Last week after hearing about the missionary's lack of food & toilet paper... these showed up on my doorstep! Can you believe this?! Sky~ she sent them too me. I love them thank you-
new blog reader Sky-
these flowers knocked my socks off!
Jack went to the door & brought them into the kitchen. I ran over & opened the card, assuming they were from my husband who was out of town. When I read the note outloud & said they were from Sky Jack said-"I will never understand women." Funny, funny Jack.Wende the great photographer, sent me these darling buttons for my ity bitty find it treasure bags I am making. Can you believe how thoughtful? I was completely blown away by this. They are PERFECT for the bags. I am really excited to use them.
Jill sent me this totally cool thank you card - that's a picture of the good mail I sent her. It is so fun to see the package on the other end. So Creative Miss Jill!Janae sent me a thank you for the notes I sent her for her birthday. I just can't get enough of the products from Good Things Stationery With Style. I love- love- love~ every product & it is difficult for me not to spend every extra penny I have on the weekly specials. You have to check out the weekly specials they are such a great deal!! Personalized stationery rocks my world.
I have to mention these cake pops & this card again from Karen for Valentine's day. Ever since I got hooked on the Cupcake Blog & Bakerella I have been wanting to make them but I've been way to busy- the inside of the card says- There might be girls who think they're as hot as we are, but they're wrong. -
GIRL THAT IS SO TRUE!

Now... back to wedding plans
*do you know what "good mail" is?
*do you want me to send you some good mail? leave me a comment...

2 comments:

Jill said...

Those flowers are beautiful, what a thoughtful thing to send you!

Kristy said...

Pretty flowers. I got my good mail stickers this past week.......I will be using them shortly for Primary. I will post a picture of them....they turned out so cute!