Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SPT- FILL IN THE BLANK

This weeks SPT- FILL IN THE BLANK
the other day, i was in my _____________, and i noticed this _______________. my only thought was, "why do i still have this hanging around my house?!?"Today I was in my pantry & noticed this old Christmas candy. My only thought was why do I still have this hanging around my house? Heaven knows if we were going to eat it- it would be gone by now!

So I enlisted the world's greatest pantry cleaner...CHLOE! She is going to help me clean it out tonight. Chloe loves to organize things, especially the pantry. I'm not sure where she gets it- but I'm glad she's got it. She really is the best at it!

Thanks Chloe!!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

She can come over anytime and help me organize. What a great skill/talent to have.

michelle said...

This is such a cute picture of both of you! How nice to have such a good helper around! :)

Unknown said...

you are so lucky to have a great organizer to help you.

i think i had candy canes hanging around in my pantry for 13 months last year. and i have a thing where i can't eat them outside of december!! i just can't.

Anonymous said...

I've been eating those candy canes! You thought I wouldn't know you tossed them because you think I don't read your blog - WRONG!

A great photo of you and Chloe. Two of my favorite girls in the whole world!!!!!
B

Janae said...

Love your comment up above:) Also, the very darling picture of you and Chloe. Maybe she could teach Lexi some organizing tips? One of my 5 better have gotten the organizing talent:)

Jill said...

I'm so surprised your house full of kids and their friends has any candy left in it at all. Wow?!