Friday, February 1, 2008

Banner Project Complete!

Last summer I found this pattern at my favorite little fabric store. I fell in love with it immediately, but I couldn't buy it. I just couldn't think of what kind of banner to make- I get so caught up in projects and had many others, etc., etc. I went home & couldn't stop thinking of the sweet banner. I thought up a million different banners to make with it. So I went back a month later... & couldn't find it. I searched the store, they said they didn't have anymore. I found it in the very back of a pile right where it had been.
I started my first banner a couple days ago then finished it this morning. I LOVE IT. I can't wait to take it to my dear friend's new baby. She has a bright pink room & this light pink banner will be so cute over her crib. Great pattern. The photos just don't do it justice!
I can't wait to make a birthday banner- a Valentine's Day banner... So fun.

8 comments:

wende said...

you're so creative, how cute is that! lori is going to die over it! good job!

wende said...

PS pine needles is MY favorite fabric store, i think i smell a gardner village girls day out!

Kristy said...

Way cute Patsy! You have the creativity that I wish I had.

michelle said...

Darling! I have seen these type of banners, and have always liked them. I seriously need to learn to sew better! You did a great job!

PaD said...

Beautiful job Patsy. Thanks for sharing with us.

Brent and Ashley said...

I share the same love of banners as you do!! Yay! So cute, Patsy! You'll have to teach me how to make one because I need one for every holiday!!

Unknown said...

i LOVE it!! i've been making a ton of paper banners lately. i should really run something through the sewing machine, too.

thanks for sharing!

Jill said...

Very cute!