Friday, February 29, 2008

BOYS!?

Jack home after rugby practice. The only part of him not covered in mud are his feet- but you should see his rugby shoes.
(Megan & Tony -so cute- playing wii in the background) Let me just say--- be glad, so glad you don't have smell o' vision. I wish I would've thrown these clothes away.
PU
I can't get the stank out of my laundry room-UUGGGHHH!
In case you were wondering... I asked him what happened to his sleeve? NO biggy, some kid started bleeding so he ripped it off & gave it to him?? I'm so proud.
Trent's wrestling clinic.

I signed Trent up to go to a 5 day wrestling clinic because his little friend at school is obsessed with WWF. We don't do WWF. Trent thinks he does. Having never seen it- but thinking he knows all about it (ridiculous stuff trust me) I signed him up thinking after one take down he'll bawl his eyes out & we'll go home.
NO such luck! He LOVES it.

All of the boys & coach are really nice to him- they know his older brothers.

I looked over at the end of practice, the coach (jack's English teacher) was on one knee talking to the boys. Trent was standing next to him with one arm around him. At one point Trent laid his head on his shoulder. It was so cute. I grabbed my camera but I was too late. All I can say is... at least he's lovable.
This movie clip is Trent wrestling the state champion for his weight class- who is going to Nationals soon, yep friend of Trent's older brothers. He was so nice to come over & take Trent aside. I told Trent- hey if you can beat that kid you can beat anyone!


5 comments:

Kristy said...

Jake is mad at me since we missed the wrestling clinic. We had too much going on Tuesday to throw in wrestling too! Kyle did it a few times but was not interested in doing it. We have several singlets(wrestling outfits) if you need to borrow them.....thanks to the Gunters. Jake wears them all the time.....I think it is gross! I am glad Trent loved it!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tent...great video Patsy! I think wrestling would be awesome, I thought Micah should do it, but he was never that interested

wende said...

i am a huge wrestling fan, not the wwf kind, the real wrestling kind. i was even a manager for the wrestling team all four years of high school! i think it takes real self discipline and strength to do it. it's one of my favorite things to watch when the summer olympics are around. go trent!

Beth said...

Way to make an Auntie cry like a baby... he tore his sleeve off to give to a bleeding kid!!! BAaahhhhahhhhaa!! I love macho boys that are teddy bears, but don't know it, A dying breed I tell you!!

And then any video of your kids make me cry, my keyboard is shorting out! Wrestling is really big in our area... we are not wrestlers, but even got into who did what at State this year since so many of our YM went. It just might be right up Trents lane!!

Not WWF though, I agree!!

Thanks for sharing!!! Love it!!!!

Jill said...

I'm definitely glad there's no smell-o-vision on blogs! His clothes look like something out of a laundry soap commercial! What a guy though.

The wrestling video is so funny, he keeps looks over at the camera. I find wrestling highly disturbing, but can totally see how fun it would be for him.