Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday on Fire!

Holy Cow- I got so much done today I was on Fire!
Woo Hoo- I love Mondays. REally productive Mondays are the best way to start out the week. I took Chloe to piano & did homework with Trent before school--Made an agenda for Community Council & emailed it out-- went through the game/movie cabinet & cleaned it out totally-- took loads of paper/old coloring books & boxes to the recycling drop off-- painted my toenails pink--
Started a large box of stuff for the DI-- Did 5, YES 5 loads of laundry-- Cleaned & dusted my room-- Dropped off good mail at the post office-- Made a trip to the bank-- Bought Valentines with TRent... this was a very hard job, deciding between Ratatoille & Spider man proved to be very stressful & time consuming (spider man won) --picked up one of Hailey's friends from school crying, her mom was gone & she was very stressed out (I'm so glad I was home to go get her)-- made dinner-- and welcomed home Hailey & Jack. We had Family Night complete with the story of DAniel & the Lions den- Oh ya & I read with Trent for 20 minutes, then read my scriptures!!!

I love days like today!

oh ya & the missionary emailed- he is doing much better.
*are you tired now? I am....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 comments:

Kristy said...

I need a day like that! Great job....do you have any extra energy to pass around! I love days like that when you feel you actually got something done!

wende said...

good job! you rock! i love days like this, you feel like you can get things done! woo hoo! go patsy!

Unknown said...

way to go!!! i love how i feel at the end of days like that.

glad your family is home, and happy to hear that brian is doing better.

Jill said...

You ARE on fire, what a great day! I love Mondays like this and had one too. Way to go!

Karrie said...

Go Patsy...GO Patsy! I need a day like that soon! I bet you selpt soo good last night. I Bet it's great to have you kids home!

michelle said...

Days like that are the best! I am sure you are so happy to have the kids home. I am glad to read that Brian is doing better. I am sure you are so happy to get his e-mails! :)

carlo said...

had to pop over to see the genius mind behind the message in a bottle idea for lelly!

how very cool! i really love this idea.

isn't lelly wonderful? how wonderful of you to do that...

Becky said...

Sounds so wonderful! I keep telling myself that someday my kids will be in school and I will be able to get more done...sometimes I wonder if I'm hiding behind that excuse and really I'm lazy..hmmm :)

I like that you have a picture of Christ next to the stack of movies--great idea!