Thursday, February 21, 2008

This week

It's been a busy week & I haven't blogged as much as usual or as much as I like to for that matter. Anyhow this is a little bit of what happened in my life this week.
Max (our Schnauzer) peed in Jack's shoe one morning.
It's a long story but Jack came down from brushing his teeth, stopped to put his shoes on & there was a puddle in one. He came in & told me- I didn't believe it until he put a tissue in pulled it out- yep it was a yellow puddle. I laughed so hard & just about puddled myself. I took Jack to school that day & laughed the whole way. Jack didn't seem to think it was as funny as I did. You see, Jack is always saying that Max is a not a very smart dog- yada, yada, yada & that we should get a new one- blah, blah, blah I guess Max showed him- hee hee hee. Needless to say, Jack better watch his step- (Brett took Jack to get new shoes- even though I cleaned them out- big wimp!)
I took Chloe with me to a school board meeting, volunteered in Trent's class, & sent a lot of emails about a fundraiser coming up this spring & Jr. high legislative updates.
I loved going to the capitol but had to leave early to visit the wedding photographer.

I bought a new purse, it's not this one, the one I really want- but it will have to do.I added a new recipe for corn bread to a new cooking blog. Check it out here if you haven't yet. It's really fun & new recipes are being added everyday by me & my local blogging buddies.
I went to breakfast with Lori & found a perfect dress for Chloe for the wedding today.
Later I took Chloe & Trent to the library after school.


Gosh when I write it out it doesn't seem like that much... that's what I get for not blogging everyday!

*would you wear shoes that had been peed in?
*even if your mom cleaned them out with a disinfectant?
*do you love Vera Bradley too?
*do you think Trent needs a haircut or what?
*are you as thrilled as I am that spell check is working again?!!!
Today is Brian's 100th day as a missionary.
Congratulations Missionary Boy

7 comments:

Janae said...

Wow...day one hundred! That is exciting:) I am not sure about the whole peed in shoe thing...I think I might of not worn them again. Although, the disinfectant sounds good it's just not quite the same as a never peed in shoe:)

Jill said...

It sounds like a lot to me! Goodness woman, you're all over the place.

That's pretty funny/gross about the peed in shoe.

Unknown said...

i believe i HAVE worn shoes that have been peed in... ;)

i've never been drawn to vera bradley items before.

trent looks adorable with his shaggy 'do.

yay for the missionary!! hope all is going well.

Anonymous said...

I am dying over the whole shoe incident! Serves Jack right for being rude to Max. I can't wait to see Chloe's dress for the wedding! I can't believe Brian has been out for 100 days! Wow! It sure feels like it! Love you- megs

Kristy said...

I love the dog pee story!!! It made me laugh out loud! You are such the busy woman.....thanks for going to all those meetings for our schools! You are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pee story too! Way to go Brian 100 days. Oh my gosh I love that spell check is working again. I was soo embarassed about my spelling. Thanks for all you do for our school...you're awesome

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW VERA BRADLEY BAG!