Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm Awake for a Creative Tuesday

I just woke up after my busy Monday...
Just kidding- I wish all days were that productive, but not so. Oh well- yesterday I scrapped with sky & lori- two good friend, non bloggers who have never even seen my blog- which really cracks me up since I do so much with them.I really am not a scrapbooker. I'm a blogger- duh, but I'm making this really cool scrapbook of all my teens at school dances. Someday as we look through the pages at all the hair & dress styles that are so popular now I am sure we'll get a good laugh.
It is turning out great so far - all three pages.
(this is why I don't scrapbook... half a day = 3 pages= craziness if you ask me)Sky is hiding behind her boat load of photos. It's a long story, but she is an avid scrapbooker & only a little behind right now- these pictures are amazing. She may not know what my blog is but she does know she doesn't want to be in it. Funny, funny gal.
Today sky & I went to the temple & to lunch so now I have a bunch of things to catch up on with Valentine's day tomorrow!! Valentine's day is just about the very best day of the year-- when you are in Elementary school so we are very excited around here.

*are you busy getting ready for Valentine's Day or could you care less?
*are you a scrapbooker?
*do you look at your old high school dance pictures & laugh?

6 comments:

Becky said...

I am definitely a scrapbooker but I don't accomplish anything if I get together with people and try to get pages done!

I'm only 28 (for another 2 weeks and then I'm 29) and I already laugh at a lot of my high school photos :)

My kids are really excited about Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Well you know where I'm going to be tomorrow...at the Elementary School helping with Valentine Tea! I want to know if all those picutes of Sky's are recent?!!! if she is going to scrapbook all of those how long will it take her? What the Heck!!!

Jill said...

Surely you know you should be posting those old dance photos right?

I usually like Valentine's Day for the kids' sakes but this year I'm not in good form. Fortunately they found two boxes of Valentine's left over from last year and filled those out this afternoon (they seemed fine with that). I'm in charge of a game and a craft at Whitney's class party tomorrow, but right now I'm not feeling too keen on having to go.

Unknown said...

i am now embracing the statement "i am a blogger, not a scrapbooker!!" i find the whole scrapbooking process totally overwhelming...

jack has his first "dance" at school today, in honor of valentine's day. too sweet. HE baked and wrapped cookies for his teachers last night. it was awesome!!

happy valentine's day!

michelle said...

I do like to scrapbook, but am now going to digital scrapbooking. I am hoping this will save a lot of time. It sounds like you had such a fun day! Happy Valentine's Day!

Holly said...

Good for you for having a scrapbook day with a friend--how fun! I guess you'll have to be sneakier to capture a picture of her next time--that was funny to see her ducking.
How nice you are making a teen dance book.

I still consider myself a scrapbooker, but I am having a hard time dealing with the guilt it brings me (and it shouldn't!). I am about a year behind and many of my pictures still need to be printed out. Blogging has kind of replaced scrapbooking for now, but I didn't really mean for it to.

Happy Valentine's Day! I received your gorgeous, gorgeous card yesterday and it made my WEEK! I love it! Thank you for thinking of me.