Saturday, February 9, 2008

Chloe & Trent's Day

Hailey & Jack went on a road trip with Brittany to see the newly returned missionary cousin Marcus. So Brett & I are left home with only two kids in the house- imagine that!
We decided since Brett has been gone most of the week, & it was early out day- to make it fun.
We went to the museum.
Trent got a real kick out of showing dad the real life flight helicopter outside with all it's cool buttons & radios that really work. This was Dad's first time here so he had a lot to see & learn.
Chloe filled him in .

Here's trent adding up there groceries. Wouldn't that be something if I really sent trent to buy the groceries? After coming home & Chloe going to ballet we took the kids to Wingers since they both got coupons for a free dinner after really great parent/teacher conferences this week.
Trent was being very uncooperative at first.
He didn't want to try Wingers but go somewhere else instead. Plus night time is not the best time to take him places...
He actually pulled out of it and did really well after we got seated. That's progress- fewww! I was trying to kiss him on the cheek in this picture but he didn't want any of that.

Chloe the very patient older sister & dad.

We even got dessert- what a treat! Fun times.
I actually really miss Hailey & Jack. No surprise there.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun! I remember when me, brian and jack were little and we would do things like this. I loved it. I'm excited to come home on Sunday!-megs

Jill said...

The kids must have loved having you and Brett to themselves like that.

The helicopter at the Discovery Museum is so cool. The one time we went there the line was really long for it, but getting to sit inside it was a highlight for the kids.

I love that Asphalt Pie.

michelle said...

It looks like you had a fun time! I haven't been to Wingers in forever! The desset looks yummy! :)