Thursday, November 1, 2007

Piano Recital

Hailey & Chloe had their fall piano recital tonight. It was fantastic. I am uploading videos of each of their performances.



After the recital we ran over to the Gateway so that Brett could stop in at Franklin Covey & get something. The missionary in waiting came up with a great plan to scare his dad by running after him when he came back to the car- he was hiding out in the IPOD store until I gave the signal. (he's gonna be a fun missionary companion...?) Hailey came up with her own great plan to scare the missionary in waiting by hiding next to the car and jumping out after the first great plan. Chloe & I were parked next to the Olympic fountain & while we waited & kept watch the Olympic music actually played - I love that!


Well, I blew the signal & gave it too early... Brian came out before Brett got down the stairs then Hailey got them both, kind of. Just for fun Brett challenged the missionary in waiting to a race across the fountains. They were supposed to run on three, Brett took off & Brian jumped in the car. I told you he's gonna be a fun companion.

I hope you enjoy the recital.


* has anyone else completely OD'd on Halloween candy today?
I'm gonna be sick

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! isn't hailey adorable. . .? heh heh heh. . .well, you are such a good blogger mom. i love you!

love hailey
(sry. i couldn't figure out how to get this published. oh well.(: )

Jill said...

I'm seriously impressed with the piano talents of your girls. How old were they when they started playing?

I am definitely eating way too much Halloween candy, but can't seem to stop myself. I had a huge bag (Costco sized) and was using it as my personal trough so I ended up using it all to fill the goody bags for the kids' classmates. It's a good thing or all my gym efforts would be for nothing.

patsy said...

Jill~ you've been going to the gym?I am seriously impressed! My girls started playing the piano at eight, but they have the world's greatest teacher (it has made all the difference)

patsy said...

I have to say I used to use my gym membership & hope to again but for now it is the most expensive key chain I've ever owned---by far.
Kristi's post have certainly made me feel repentant.

Anonymous said...

I loved this! I wish I could've been there. I have such talented sisters! -megs

PaD said...

That is so great having the video's. I loved getting to watch them play.

We made a fast trip up to Fay's this weekend just got back home tonight. She is doing much better now. Just needed big sister.

We hope to see everyone this weekend if the weather holds. Looks like it will.

Jill said...

I'm finally checking back on this to see if you answered my question. I'm glad to know they started playing at 8 because that means my kids have a chance.

I've been going to the gym MWF and try to walk Tuesdays and Thursdays. The walking hadn't been going so well until yesterday, because it was so dark in the morning but with daylight savings time I can go at 6:30. I feel so much better and have definitely been inspired by Kristi's running.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Hailey and Chloe! You guys did awesome on your piano recital! Congrats! We love you guys! :D Love, Tif 'n' Teesie *
(T-N-T)