Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Karate Kid

Chloe & I went to karate with Trent on Saturday morning. I am so glad we started Trent in karate almost two years ago, worried about his ADHD. It's been such a good experience. Guess what? He's not bad... he's getting good at it in fact, except for the push ups. He gets that from his dad- hee hee (I only put that in there to see if Brett is reading this) We are thinking about putting him in twice a week after the new year since it is one of his strengths. Here are some photos...




{Chloe was sneakily eating Halloween candy the whole time (reese's peanut butter cup)}

and a video. I am really into this video thing, isn't it awesome?! After the lesson the teachers and students sometimes play dodge ball - it's Trent's favorite game you can see why.


3 comments:

Jill said...

It's great that you've found something Trent loves to do and is good at. It looks like a great outlet for excess energy and for body control. Cool.

P.S. The push ups are amusing.

Beth said...

I have been reading and keeping up with your blog... I can't miss a day in your lives. I cry and I laugh. I haven't been commenting... because I really can't keep a long story short, and have been feeling particularly wordy lately. But I am working on it!

It is so cool that Trent has found this nitch in Karate, it is popular for kids to takes these classes... but I tell you, not just anyone can do this! Very cool that he is so good at it!!

Brent and Ashley said...

Trent is so darn cute! He could be a little Norman Rockwell boy!