Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm Alive!!

I'm back!
almost
I had to unplug my computer for a couple of days this week to work on my big floor project in my kitchen it has been excruciating for me~ really, I have missed blogging. Now I can actually blog & I can't find my camera cord. I am about to SCREAM. I bet you would hear me too. Dang! I even have an SPT picture I have been dying to post.
I have gotten so much done this week I can't wait to share it on this blog. Today I had three phone calls from family wondering if I was okay since I haven't posted in so long. I love that. So, for now I am going to spend the rest of the night extremely frustrated. Hopefully I will be in full swing tomorrow. (even if it is Thanksgiving I need to blog this week - it's been so great!)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Don't forget to breath...

Love and Hugs,
Beth

Jill said...

I feel your pain. I hate to miss a day of posting, even it's for a good reason.