Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Today was one of those great days. I got a ton done (not enough, but a ton.) I went to breakfast with friends, finished my Pink Christmas project, sent two good mail packages & a letter to the missionary!Check out this post office! Can you believe it. My post office is almost never crowded- but empty? Our post office has the friendliest people on earth working there too. They said I missed the crowd from earlier. Amazing.I was so excited I took a picture of me & my crooked nose in the car. I was too embarrassed to take of picture of myself & the empty post office. (blogging pictures of myself is not helping my self esteem)I volunteered in Trent's class then minutes after I came home I had to get out the winter clothes because we finally need them. Here it is... the first snow of the season.
Isn't it pretty?
It's freezing here. Literally the highs are only going to be in the 30's for the rest of the week. brrrrr.

* what did you do today?

11 comments:

Brit said...

I guess it is about time it snowed. The lights look good on your house! Tell Brett, "well done." Yes, I think we should get together next week. Let me know what day works well for you!

Beth said...

SNOW!!!! I love it!

I am so jealous of your post office... ours is yucky and we have who we have called "the stamp natzie" it pretty much says it all. I think of myself of getting along with almost anyone, and have gotten into a hand full of verbal fights with this guy... over mail! It is terrible, and I dread sending Christmas packages. I am thinking of hauling my stuff to Seattle and mailing from there this year. It's that bad. It is turning me into an online shopper with no personal touch anymore.

The Christmas Lights look awesome, I am really picky, so Brett is hired.

Beth said...

Oh yeah and I am even more jealous of all you got done.

I have tons and seem to be spinning my wheels around here.

Just can't seem to stay motivated for more than 15 min at a time.

UGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

patsy said...

honestly I didn't get that much done- at least not from my list. I am sooo behind. I feel so bad about your post office! Is there another one you could go to. I seriously love our post office!

PaD said...

Hey Beth, try the Nampa post office. It's on the same street as Fred Meyers but it's one way going towards Caldwell until you pass Fred Meyers then it becomes 2 way.

PaD said...

Hey Patz, do you want that as a present from us? The symphony tickets?

patsy said...

No because next years season doesn't start until next fall so it would be a long way away. Thanks though- you're awesome!

wende said...

patsy, i just have to say that your nose is not that crooked in real life, there was definitely something funny about your camera angle or something! good job getting so much done, and for being a great blogger, i could take lessons from you seriously.

Johnna said...

Excuse me! The nose is one of the things I love the most about you. I used to think it must be a Capps thing, but then when I noticed that you had the same one I have it made me feel even closer to my little sister!

Love you,

Johnna

Jill said...

Wow an empty post office, that's unheard of, what a score.

I know what you mean of self-portraits and self-esteem, that's why I love the delete feature on my camera.

patsy said...

Johnna~well I guess we can blame the crooked nose on mom then! hee hee. It just looks particularly bad in this picture. I'm glad someone is happy about it! I still think I need to use the delete button on my camera more- like jill- patsy