Friday, November 23, 2007

Sisters



Ruthie & the kids are here today. I spent the night with the peanut. It was tiring but so much fun. He is growing & growing- over 9lbs. now. Brett did the black Friday shopping this morning for me since I was wiped out- my allergies are bugging me too- sheesh. We've been shopping at Costco & hanging out all day.

Chloe & Sarah are pretending to be spies or inspectors or whatever. They're nuts it's freezing outside! They are great friends. oops Trent hates the flash-

Trent & Conner are playing in the basement getting into chips from the food storage room. Naughty, naughty boys. Aren't they cute?!! Even if they do get into the treats.

Don't let the cuteness fool you... this peanut is a fussy one. He's cute just fussy.
Fuss, fuss, fuss... he's so sweet though!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That was so nice of you to stay up with the baby so your sister could sleep. I don't know that I could handle a fussy baby anymore. I didn't have much patience the first two times around and now I'm downright spoiled with good sleepers.

patsy said...

Let me tell you I had forgotten how hard it is for sure!