Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Patsy's Great Gift Idea #1

In honor of Design Mom- Gabrielle Blair & her sister Jordan I am posting what I think are several great Christmas gift ideas every day this week.
Gift Idea #1
This one is fantastic. It's a twist on the great computer game

(click above to go to the website)
Except it's your own family addition!
Maybe you have played mahjong before? Instead of the patterned tiles the game usually comes with, you submit YOUR OWN FAMILY PHOTOS and make your own family addition. How great is that? Once you pay for the original addition you can send it to whomever you want. It's such a great idea. My family lives far apart & it's a great way for the kids to get to know- recognize the people they hear about all the time but only see a couple of times a year. Even if you all lived on the same block- I love this game idea.

My family will be playing the Messer addition soon!

Won't we look good with our little faces on tiles? Who knows maybe you'll be there!

*did you check out the game's website?

*what do you think?

3 comments:

Johnna said...

What a clever idea! It is amazing all that they can do these days! I actually do love Mahjong!

How is Brian doing? Have a great day! Love, Johnna

wende said...

Patsy, you rock! Thanks for all you do for me/us. Love ya!

Jill said...

I love anything involving photos, this is a fun idea.