Friday, November 30, 2007

Comments, Comments Where are You??

Right now I am totally obsessed with comments on my blog.
If you comment on my blog by Monday night I will send you a Christmas card! Just leave me your email or some type of hint on how to find your address & you will get a card from
The Messer's
complete with a photo of the family.
Come to think of it - this may not be reason enough for anyone to comment so... How about one lucky winner will also get a box of chocolates!
Leave a comment, any comment , well not any comment...
This is a family blog you know.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you never have to entice me with gifts for comments!!

well, you don't *have* to, but you can!!

Johnna said...

Great incentive plan! Have a great day sis. Did you get to hear from Brian this week? I hope all is going well.

Love,

Johnna

wende said...

Patsy, you crack me up! I comment all the time! You don't have to offer treats and you better send me a Christmas card either way! :) I hope you got a lot done yesterday in Logan, next time you need to bring a baby home with you! Take care.

Anonymous said...

I forgot you went to Logan yesterday! We need to chat. I hope you had fun :) you're the best. Love ya- Megs

4 flood gates said...

Hi, Patsy-

I love your blog! So sorry we didn't see you during Thanksgiving time.

Sherri from Seattle
Karen's sis-in-law

Jill said...

I'm true blue whether you black mail me to comment or not. Ha.

Beth said...

Begging and bribing for comments... well it seems to work for you somehow.

I want a Christmas Card and photo no matter what!

Thanks again for the good mail, you made my day!

Keep going with the gift ideas... they are great!

Love ya Sis!

Mrs. McDaniel said...

hum, I left a comment the other day and I don't know where it is.

Have a great week!