Monday, November 12, 2007

SPT - 6 Days Late!!

Me & my obviously crooked nose voted last Tuesday. All I can say is I am really glad this election is over. There was the big school voucher issue on the ballot that was very controversial here in Utah. Whether or not you believe in vouchers- I am glad the debate is over. I am proud to say I voted- I always vote. I think it is tremendously important although it feels like our voices are not heard sometimes. I do know that this country is in trouble. Greed & secret combinations are taking over... sound familiar. What a priviledge to vote.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I am sad to say, I am a fairly new voter (4 years)... but I will never miss getting out to vote now.

I am learning more and more about the value and privilidge of voting every year!

Unknown said...

i'm glad you found time in your busy schedule to get to the polls!

Jill said...

That's a perfect expression considering the voucher vote.