Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tonight we took two ticked off teens, an eight year old who hates to go to movies, & chloe to a movie. It didn't start off too hot but ended great. It ended up being really fun & we were glad we went. I remember being a teen and not wanting to go do anything with my family too. Not for any particular reason just moody- same as these two. They weren't angry just unmotivated to do anything.
Well I wanted to see this- or this but the kids voted on this.
We all watched these same trailers and voted during our early dinner.
We loved it! It was darling- a great family movie. I haven't been to a movie in a year & this last week I've been to two. Amazing. I'm definately not qualified to be a movie critic, but I loved them both anyhow.

Hey bright flash! Do you go to movies?


1 comment:

Jill said...

The thought of grumpy teenagers scares me a bit, because I remember so clearly being one myself.

What's up with not seeing a movie in a year?? Oh dear.

I liked that movie too.