Sunday, October 28, 2007


Yesterday morning Max took Chloe & I for a walk.
It was an absolutely perfect fall day. Here are some of the sights along the way.

I photographed this tree just a couple of weeks ago with all it's pretty yellow leaves.

Can you believe this little fruit & vegetable stand is just 1/2 mile from my house?

They have a little pumpkin patch there too.

This is an old historical home that I love to walk by.

Chloe had some money burning a hole in her pocket so we stopped at Maverick on the way back. Max was a big hit there. All the soda drinkers & people buying gas loved him.

It is always fun being with Chloe. She is a lovely gal, with a soft spoken manner and sweet disposition. She is gentle & kind, plus lots of fun.

She shares her treats too.

Thanks for walking with me Chloe.

*what's the weather like at your house?

*do you love fall walks?

1 comment:

Jill said...

You're reminding me how much I love fall walks and how few I've actually taken this year! What's up with that? It's sweet that you and Chloe did that together.