Friday, October 5, 2007

Conference Watching Kits

I got this great idea from my blogging friend Jill.
I took three to my visiting teachees & three to friends.
Each one is a little different but some of the things inside are...
microwave popcorn, hot cocoa, note pads & pens, chocolates.
My friend Jenny never eats sugar so I love to bring her these.
They are so good.
Making & taking these around has made me so happy today!
Thanks for the great idea Jill!
**Hot news**
I can't believe I have forgotten to blog about this but Brett & my two boys Brian & Jack are singing in the choir for Priesthood session!!
They have been practicing for six weeks- so tell the priesthood in your life to look for them.
*What are you doing this weekend?
*Do you love conference?
*Do you have any good V.T. ideas?


2 comments:

Beth said...

Ahhhhh too cute... how can I get this done and delivered before Conf. starts today. Ekkkk! Great Idea!!

Also, Way too exciting about the boys singing... I will have Jim and Jacob looking for them!!

Jill said...

Your kits looks so great, such a happy sight to see.

How exciting to have the boys get to sing tonight. It's too bad it's not on tv so you can spot them. I'm sure it will be a very cool experience for them.

To answer your questions:
I'm watching Conference this weekend and getting together with my sister-in-law and her kids who are in town from Illinois.

I love watching Conference and taking notes in my jammies, under a blanket on my couch.