Sunday, October 21, 2007

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY HAILEY!

Fourteen Things I Love About Hailey
1. She was born happy!
2. She is absolutely amazing on the piano, one of these days I'll put a video on.
3. She is very helpful around the house. (a very important trait in a large family- any family)
4. She loves music, she says it's her life.
5. She is a good sister & friend.
6. She is smart & gets excellent grades.
7. Hailey is funny- she has a great sense of humor.
8. She likes to be around her brothers and their friends.
9. She is patient.
10. She is kind to others. She befriends and looks out for people who don't have a lot of friends.
11. She sticks up for what is right. She has been known to chew out kids who are making fun of someone else walking home from school. (watch out, baby- way to go)
12. I LOVE her laugh.
13. She is a great babysitter & helps me with Trent SO much!
14. She is an awesome teenager!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a gift to be born happy! I know I certainly wasn't.

Happy Birthday to Hailey, she sounds like a great 14 year old!