Saturday, October 6, 2007

Priesthood Session Singers

Here they are Jack, Brett, & Brian.
The are singing in the choir for the Priesthood session tonight.
They are really hoping that Marcus, my nephew serving a mission in Brazil will see them.
Because none of us thought to write & tell him in advance... we are really hoping he notices them. Brian leaves on November 14 for the Osorno, Chile Mission- Marcus comes home in February- so they won't see each other for a lot of years. Hopefully, he will see them!
I am going to sneak over to the stake center at 6:00, slip in the back & watch.
I am so excited for them.

4 comments:

PaD said...

Wow, they do look handsome all in their suits and red ties. I wish I could see them too. I told dad to watch for them.

You looked awfully good holding that baby Riley. What a cute baby.

patsy said...

Did dad see them? I can't wait to hear!!!

Beth said...

Jim and Jacob were thrilled to see them! Your family continues to be such a wonderful example to Jacob... I am so grateful for all the men in our Family to help us guide him in all the right directions!!

I too LOVED conference and your Sunday walk and blog about your feelings... very special for you to share it with us here!

Love and BIG HUGS!
Beth

Jill said...

It's so cool that they got to do this!