Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wende

Yesterday I spent most of the day with Wende.
(well during school hours that is)
Wende is my only real blogging friend.
It is so funny because we both started blogging the same week
with out even knowing, or telling each other about it.
I told her one day, "I started a blog." She said, "So did I."
Sometimes we have the same thoughts or post about similar things
by mere coincidence, funny huh?
Wende has a bubbly personality. She is a lot of fun to be around.
She is real, I know I can count on her, she is not from around here (like me),
she reads my blog, she is a great mom & a great friend.
Wende & I both have a great love of being involved at our children's schools.
We have worked on many a project, trust me,
and serve on the community council together.
Yesterday we were working on this.
Hey, let me know if you want some... I can definately hook you up.
I really love Wende.

** side note~ I am up early this morning because I had a bad dream. One of those dreams where your husband does something really bad and I was so upset when I woke up I can't go back to sleep. You know... anyhow I write this because right before I woke up, in my dream, I was calling my mother-in-law & telling on him. I think that is so funny now.
* do you ever have bad dreams?
* have you ever been on Wende's blog or seen her photos?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am not familiar with Wende's blog or photos, but will definitely check them out.

I've had crazy dreams like that and have been so upset that it wrecked my whole day!