Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday Morning Walk

Fall- the perfect time for a morning walk.
This morning before Conference- Brett, Trent, Max & I took a little walk.
These are some of the beautiful sights along the way.

My heart is full with gratitude this General Conference Weekend,
for all the many blessings in my life.

For family, health & strength, knowledge of God & His Son Jesus Christ.

For the grand opportunity of life, of living.

Blogging these past few months has given me the ability to appreciate
the little things, and live my life more fully.
I'm sure that would sound silly to most.
But journaling my life is now of great importance to me.
For I know that as said today in conference...
young or old no one is guaranteed a tomorrow.
So for today I want to say thank you, Father for the opportunity of life.

For love in my home.

For giving me the awesome responsibility of being a wife & mother.

I know that there is a prophet on the earth today.

I know that God lives and loves us.

I know that I am His daughter a child of God.

3 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I love this post! Scrolling through these pictures made me feel peaceful... thank you:) I especially love the mushrooms... it made me want to carry my camera more often in case I come across something like that!


I love you!
-Aimee-Beth

patsy said...

I am so glad you commented~ thanks patsy

Jill said...

This is a beautiful post with lovely pictures. I agree that blogging has been a life-changing way of documenting things and think words and pictures like these would not have been documented otherwise. Very cool!