Monday, October 15, 2007

An Ordinary Day

Today was just an ordinary day.
Trent & I drove the girls to piano lessons & in between
did his homework in the car.

Just before I really got started for the day,
Hailey called from the den of iniquity- otherwise known as Jr. High- and had forgotten her gym clothes.No problem, Chloe & Trent were off-Brett & the missionary in waiting were working on the floor-So off I went to save the day. I was half way there when I realized these were on my feet.

I was a little worried, but at least I wasn't in my pajamas right?!
I came home and ironed

while watching this.

I netflixed it last week just for ironing purposes & I was so happy
to cross it off my list. (I loved it by-the-way)

Later I went to Costco, they were out of the present I went there to get
Hailey for her birthday- drat so I got a diet coke & a few groceries.Not before spilling the one sample I tried- enchiladas- on my shirt.I've had to wear my sweatshirt jacket zipped all day now.On the way home guess what I saw on the windshield.

Yes, a crack!!

Can you believe it? I just replaced the windshield last Thursday.I drove straight to a glass place and they did this

All fixed- AMAZING!
I went home, made dinner, put it in the fridge,

the kids came home, Trent went to scouts, & I drove the ballet carpool.

While the girls danced I went here


to buy this


(Base molding for the living room.) Brett sent me-
he's a brave, brave man.I shimmied it into the car & made my way back to ballet.I had time to clean the car, then we were back home for dinnerand FHE. Lily ate with us tonight & after family night we went here.
If you can't tell it's Dairy Queen.
The boys & Hailey mocked my picture taking- but I don't care.

It.s been a great day. An ordinary, great day.

*are your ordinary days great days?

*do you spill things on yourself everytime you are in public? (I swear I do)

2 comments:

wende said...

Ha ha Patsy! I am laughing so hard, I spill stuff on my shirt CONSTANTLY! And although I would not wish that kind of humiliation on anyone, it is kind of nice to know I'm not the only one! And by the way, I LOVE ordinary days, especially the kind where you get to wear slippers all day, you lucky girl! Mmmm, DQ sounds good, lucky for my thighs, it's already closed for the night...

Jill said...

I'm always impressed by ordinary days like this because they are chock full of productivity. You must have felt exhausted and super accomplished when you dropped in to bed last night!