Saturday, October 6, 2007

Another Blessing From Above

My dear friend Lori had her baby today!
I opted to go to the hospital & visit with Sky & Doug rather than sneak into the
Priesthood session & try to see the boys.
I am so glad I did- Karen went & said our stake's machine wasn't working & kept freezing up so she hardly saw anything. My brother Jim called & said he saw them! I guess Elder Monson told a story about red heads ~ which was started after he saw Jack & the guy next to him!
I can't wait to get a copy!
What a gorgeous baby
CASSIDY ~ OCTOBER 6, 2007
*did the priesthood in your life see them?

2 comments:

wende said...

What a sweetheart, I need to get my camera over there! Taylor said he saw Jack because of his red hair! I asked if he saw Brian or Brett and he said, "no, just Jack's red hair". Taylor loved priesthood meeting, he also told me about the redheaded story not knowing that it had anything to do with Jack!

Jill said...

Congratulations to your friend, this is certainly a beautiful baby.