Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Good Mail- Good Day

Max loves to go for a ride in the car. He listens for the front door to open then darts out & tries to jump in the car, any one's car really. Today I was running off to Costco - the girl's & Trent were home, no school today. I felt sorry for Max. He made the mad dash to the car hoping I would take him- what the heck. (Now I have become one of those silly people who always have their dogs in the car- no offense intended it that's you) Doesn't he look cute . This was him as I opened the back of the car.


He got a haircut and most of his beard is gone. He looks ridiculous, like a huge skinny rat with a small beard.
This past week I have been thrilled to get some good mail so I thought I would post it today.

I got this funny card from my dear friend Stephanie. We both love funny cards. I can just imagine her laughing when she picked it our at the store.

I also got these fabulous products that I ordered from a different Stefanie at stationary with style. I love EVERYTHING she makes and sells. Are these cute or what? Check it out she has a fantastic weekly special too.

I also got my word necklace from Lisa Leonard. Even though I am not a jewelry person, I love all of her handmade jewelry. I am now reminded to keep my days in balance in a very uplifting positive way.
My mom sent me this cookbook & magazine. She knows I love cookbooks & magazines so it has been a delight to read through them.
The cowboys come home today so hopefully I will have some great pictures to share tomorrow.
I hope you are having a great day.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Score on the good mail, even if you sent it to yourself! I love that kind of mail too. Your products from Stefanie look great, and your necklace from Lisa does too. I never wear necklaces normally, but I have enjoyed wearing my word-for-the-year necklace a lot.