Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's been a crazy week for me.
Crazy busy, loaded with things to get done.
I am feeling very discouraged, because the work... it just keeps coming.
Today I just couldn't/didn't want the day to start.
Sometimes it's just too much- too overwhelming- then I get up & get going.
I found these pictures while downloading Brian's camera photos.
All but the next one that is.
One fun thing from last week- (there were many)
Chloe & Caroline came home for lunch on Friday.
They are a delightful pair. I am so glad Chloe has Caroline in her life.
They are sweet friends but have lots of other friends too.
They are kindred spirits. I know they will always be friends.
Megan was here last Sunday for conference.

I am not sure what the heck this is... but I like it.

This must be from summer, since Bandos went home with
Grandma & Grandpa in August.
Brian & Jack miss him, but it was time for Bandos to go home.
We had him for almost a year. What fun for everyone.
Thanks G&G for loaning him out.
Well, it's another week & I am on my quest for BALANCE again.
I have to say that I do love my life. I feel very blessed.



1 comment:

Jill said...

It's good that you know that you're blessed, but that doesn't mean that you can't be tired and overwhelmed with life sometimes. I go in phases of that too, so I know what you mean. Most of the time I have to talk myself through my day, because I find myself tense and think there's no need for that, everything is manageable...it's just the everything part that seems like a lot. I hope this week is easier.