Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fall Field Trip

Today I went on a field trip with Trent & his class.
It was a lot of fun.
About half way through the trip I decided I had so many pictures I would make a slide show.
Now I wish I had more.

We had a great time learning - Field Ecology at the nature center. We learned about weeds, seeds, habitats, we even searched for insects.
After lunch we went to the pumpkin patch where the kids roamed the haystack maze, picked out their own pumpkins & learned all about different pumpkins, squash & gourds planted there.
I love Fall- I am so glad I got to go- even though now I am wiped out!
**Hint- click on the slide show to enlarge it!
*have you ever been to a pumpkin patch?
*do you like squash? I love it!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Some of my favorite family pictures are out in the pumpkin patch! I love the color contrasts and bundling up in the cold weather for the first time of the season.

It's one of my favorite annual things to do... when I can drag your brother out there.... he thinks it's silly to go out in the cold and walk around in the mud to get a pumpkin that will rot on the porch.

We are still schooling him up on what fun is really all about... he he he! Maybe one of these days he will finally get it.

Jill said...

These are great pictures, I adore going to places like that. Everything is picture worthy and seasonally satisfying.