Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2007
Cassidy
I went to breakfast with my breakfast buddies today & Lori brought her sweet baby all decked out for Halloween. Isn't she darling!!!

Max & I took Brett a spooky Halloween lunch. (Turkey sandwich with chips)
Superman made out like a bandit, although several pixie sticks broke in his trick or treat bag & made a huge mess. Oh well. I love pixie stick too, dang. The real treat for him was the three little packs of play dough he got. Trent doesn't really like candy- can you believe it???? He came home & dumped out this mess then played with the play dough.

This is Chloe's candy before she went back out with a big group of friends and got at least triple this much candy. She is the kind of gal who eats one piece of day then tortures the rest of us because we all want to eat it, except for Trent.

Megan was here- I forgot to get a picture. The boys went to Halloween parties. Here's Hailey & Brian the cowboy. Hailey helped me with doughnuts & getting the front door. I forgot to take a picture of Jack- he was a rugby player.

Making doughnuts probably isn't the best thing for me to do on Halloween. Every year I forget how completely stressed out it makes me. I'm always worried I won't have enough, they won't be ready in time. Why do I do this? I am definitely a Halloween witch while making doughnuts. This may be a tradition that needs to be dropped.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Making donuts for the whole neighborhood would stress me out too. How do you manage to do that while keeping track of everybody? Maybe handing out suckers next year will be more relaxing.