Tuesday, April 8, 2008

look who came to visit

Brett's mom!

She came to town this weekend for a visit with her high school friends & sisters. I think it's so great and amazing that she has kept in touch with her high school friends. She's not going to be thrilled I put this picture up since she doesn't have her "hair done." I think she looks great.

These are her three sisters.

She was supposed to stay today, tomorrow & go home Thursday but a storm is brewing & she needs to get home, out of the mountains before it comes. Even though it was short, it was fun to have her here.

These ladies are so funny. As they were getting ready to go this morning they kept coming back in because they had each forgotten things. They make me chuckle. You should see them when they get around water in the summer- or maybe not. There's for sure to be a water fight. My mother in law is a great lady. She raised an amazing son- for that I am eternally grateful.

3 comments:

Janae said...

How great to still be in touch with her H.S. friends! I love that:) I do have one friend from high school I stay in touch with...that's it! Looks like a fun visit:)

Beth said...

Looks like a really fun group... I love your MIL too! She is a really neat lady!

Jill said...

That's a cute picture of the sisters, they all look so much alike.