Wednesday, April 9, 2008

hailey... i mean annie get your gun- parent preview

Last night Brett, Chloe & I went to the parent preview of Hailey's show. We opted to not bring -for obvious reasons- Trent which meant Jack stayed home. Jack is so willing to bbsit for jr. high events when needed- aren't you impressed? It was so great!- experience tells me it will be even better by Saturday, closing night.

All of my kids so far have taken this musical theatre class in school. It's been a great experience. Meg, Brian & Jack have made some of their closest friends as a direct result of this class. Funny how even on stage Hailey seems to hide from the camera?? I think she could see me taking this video. What a stinker.

Looks like fun, huh!?

I'm feeling guilty because I didn't help with the show this year, I'm just too busy. I just can't be everywhere. It sure is fun to sit back & watch!

8 comments:

wende said...

we have tickets to saturday's matinee! i'm so excited, it's going to be fantastic!

Johnna said...

How fun! I couldn't find Hailey though. Tell her that Aunt Johnna was very disappointed by that.....

Kristy said...

The play looks awesome.....I wish I would have remembered and got some tickets. The Jr High usually puts on a great show. I guess I am out of the loop over there for one more year until I have Kyle there.

Beth said...

I couldn't find Hailey either...

The musical sounds wonderful! I wish we could live near by to come see her.

Break a leg kiddo!

Karrie said...

Great video....I'm sad I'm not going to see it either, but Mariah was there last night too and she has tickets for Friday as well.

Jill said...

Don't feel guilty, you are TOO busy and that would have been a big stress. It's nice that you could just show up and enjoy it!

PaD said...

It looks great. I too couldn't find Hailey. She hides really good. I love musicals no matter who do them as especially if they are related.

Janae said...

I am sure she had a great time doing such a fun play:)