Saturday, April 19, 2008

breakfast by trent

This morning Trent came in our room at 5:30 AM.
Brett explained- it's Saturday- we're sleeping in... go back to bed- your own bed- No don't get in our bed- No do not get into bed next to your mother.
Fast forward to 6:30 when the whole process started over again.
Finally he went downstairs & watched Tom & Jerry- his favorite show, of course.
Fast forward to 7:50 when he came in exclaiming
SURPRISE- I MADE YOU GUYS EGGS FOR BREAKFAST!
Oh my- what in the world- run down stairs...

What a gem- who knew?

Thanks for breakfast T- rent.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, I'm impressed with his egg-making skills. I'm so glad you didn't have to get up with his earlier wake-up calls...ouch!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he is so sweet. That is funny! Cute picture too!-megs

Unknown said...

that's an adorable photo! (you know how much i love having breakfast made for me by my little sweetheart.)

wende said...

wow, can trent come live at my house. i can get up as early as he wants as long as eggs are waiting for me.

Janae said...

What a cutie:) that was very nice and thoughtful Trent! The 5:30 on a Saturday...a little early;)