Tuesday, April 8, 2008

great good mail

It's been much too long since I posted any good mail. I hope I didn't forget anyone. Getting good mail is such a treat. Forgive me if I did forget you... please oh please!
Wende- sent me this great dvd, her personal favorite for exercise & an encouraging note- knowing about my diet. okay, okay I haven't used it yet... but I'm gonna... really I am!! I'm serious, I will... stop nagging me blogasphere, gosh~

I got this amazing card from Amanda :). It was so cool to get a letter all the way from her house! It even had a great stamp and UK flag on it. I loved it- what a treat!!!

I swear at least a month ago Becky sent me note thanking me for the birthday card I sent her. So sweet & completely unnecessary but wonderful. I have had it on my counter all month.

Karrie sent me some sand from her trip to Mexico! She sent it in Mexico & it took a month to get here. It's beautiful white sand with little white shells in it. It looks great on my bathroom window seal with my other bottles of sand, in my sand collection.

Upon hearing of all the good mail I have been sending, Jill sent me more good mail labels!
These are even cuter than the last ones I ordered- if you can believe that. I love them.

Good mail- I love it. Life changing, trust me. Make some one's day & send a note. You won't believe how great it makes you & the recipient feel. One of the most amazing thing about good mail is eventually it comes... back to you.
You really have to try it.

4 comments:

Janae said...

What fun good mail! I did finally order mine...yea!

Karrie said...

Wow! you really have to love good mail! You're right it's just as fun to send and get it. Troy was almost a excited as I was to take the envelopes and good mail labels with us to Mexico.

Kristy said...

You should come and exercise with me on new elliptical.....I have not blogged about it yet but eventually I will. I have done really well this week with exercise, now I just need some exercises with weights. Does good mail just make your day!!!

Jill said...

This is a lot of goodness, I love it!